|Ticket + audioguide||9,5 €|
|A. Ticket + Guided Tours Crypt||10 €|
|B. Entrada + Guided Tours Colonia Güell||10 €|
|A+B. Ticket + Guided Tours (2 hours)||12 €|
|Ticket + audioguide||7,5 €|
|A.Ticket + Guided Tour of Crypt||8 €|
|B.Ticket + Guided Tour of Colonia Güell||8 €|
|A+B. Ticket + Guided Tours (2 hours)||9,5 €|
- Audioguides in 9 languages (Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian and Korean)
- Guided tours
- Themed tours
- Private visits (outside opening hours)
- Rooms to organize different acts, conferences and presentations.
- Sale of touristic products: BCN Bus Turístic, Catalunya Bus Turístic, Excursiones BGB, etc.
- WiFi at the Visitors’ Center
- Resting Areas
- Parking for cars and buses
- Restaurant Can Valentí: +34 93 634 04 32
- Bar/Restaurant Ateneu Unió: +34 93 661 31 11
- Bar Sport: +34 93 654 83 42
- Restaurant El Capritx d’en Carles Bermell: +34 93 630 76 52
- Bar/Restaurant Armis: +34 93 652 06 50
How to arrive
Only 20 minutes from Barcelona
Ferrocarriles de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FGC) from Plaza Espanya, Barcelona, Lines S3, S4, S8 and S9. Station – Colonia Güell.
Travel with the FGC train decorated with Gaudi’s Crypt. Saturdays and Sundays:
- Departure from Pl. Espanya: 10:58 a.m. line S4 – Arrival to Colonia Güell 11:21 a.m.
- Departure from Colonia Güell: 14:11 p.m. line S3 – Arrival to Pl. Espanya 14:34 p.m.
When you get to the Colonia Güell
If you get here by train(FGC)
You have to cross the road and follow the blue steps along the floor that will take you to the Visitor’s Center
If you get here by car
You can park the car in the free parking and follow the indications to get to the Visitor’s Center or you can park your car/bike in the streets of the Colonia Güell
If you get here by bus
The bus will be parked in the available parking for this types of transportation; your guide will walk you to the Visitor’s Center.
Get your ticket
Choose the type of ticket that best suits what you want and… enjoy!